Oooh pretty colours huh? These gorgeous pigmented glosses are by Lancome and are apart of their L' Absolu Velours range and the best news... they're available now.
While these are marketed as glosses I'd say they're more like liquid lipsticks. They are six times more pigmented that standard glosses and are made with a creamy, moisturising formula. These won't leave you looking glossy and sticky however as they are suppose to leave the lips matte
There are nine shades to choose from including:
- 172 Velours d'Etincelle - Red
- 193 Velours de Caprice - Vibrant Red-Pink
- 197 Velours de Grenade - Wine Pink
- 362 Velours de Peche - Peach Pink
- 363 Velours de Petale - Petal Pink
- 373 Velours de Magenta - Magenta Pink
- 375 Velours de Framboise - Raspberry Pink
- 385 Velours de Pourpre - Purple/Lilac
- 493 Velours de Violine - Purple
They cost £20 each, I have my eye on the three purple shades 375,385 and 493. I'm definitely intrigued because when it comes to lipstick I love vibrant shades, I love balmy textures because dry lips when you're wearing lippy never looks good and the fact that they have a balmy matte finish is really the best of all worlds isn't it. They contain illuminating pigments also which is said to contour and define the lips.
You can check them out over on the Lancome website HERE. Which colour takes your fancy?