1. You'll never have it all. Learn to take care of what you have and you'll soon learn that it's all you ever needed anyway.
2. Everyone's different. Don't try to change other people's viewpoints as you'll just be wasting your time. Learn to accept or keep shtum.
3. Stop blaming others. Being accountable for your own life is the best thing you can do for yourself.
4. No is a sentence. You don't need to justify it with an answer.
5. There will always be someone who doesn't like you or what you do or someone who makes life a little tougher - there's nothing you can do to change that. Accept it, get on with your own life happily and confidently.
6. At thirty, you'll still not have your shit together but you become better at acting as though you do.
7. You're going to be surrounded by critics, don't be your worst one.
8. Your only limitations are those in your mind and are not those set by your age.
9. You need to get over your allergy of ''exercise'' pull up your big girl panties and get it done.
10. Relationships need to be a partnership. If you're constantly complaining that your other half doesn't do x, y or z consider... do you? Is everything you do in the relationship for yourself? When was the last time you did x, y or z to help your partner just because YOU cared and didn't want something in return?